Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ciao Milano!

Dearest girls,
Rose, I am sorry to hear Romeo and Juliet are getting on your nerves!  There is nothing worse than PDA!  Yuck!  Flora, what's the latest with you?

I wanted to write quickly to tell you that I will be MIA for the next week and a half because I am heading back to Milan for work!  Our last Milan trip was very successful and now my boss is considering opening a permanent Milan office!  While I am thrilled to be going on the trip (Corso Como anyone?), I am praying that he doesn't ask me to move to Milan permanently!  Imagine having to choose between Paris and my job!?  I couldn't handle it!

Anyway, I am going to try to make the best of this trip.  I have never been particularly fond of Milan, having visited four times now, but my boss has rented me an apartment (!!) for my stay so I'll pretend I'm a local and make the most of it!   Who knows, maybe I'll even be wined and dined by a dashing Italian during my trip!  

I'll try to write you from my little appartamento milanese with updates!

Bisous xx Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails