Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Disney Bday


I never knew that my obsession with Disney was known by all, but I couldn't be happier!  I felt like a Disney Princess on my special day... I think my cake says it all!

I don't know why it is, but I always get overly emotional on my birthday.  I always think about what I have accomplished, all that awaits me, all I am grateful for, and mostly I am overwhelmed by how amazing my friends and family are ^_^  xxx

I didn't do anything exciting...worked for about 12 hours and then went home ordered pizza and had the most amazing cake of my life (not an exaggeration!)  It was perfect.

Thanks for the warm wishes O and Flora, I had a look at your side venture preview and I have to say that I can't wait to become your # 1 customer ;)

xxx Rose

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails