Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Try Try Again...


My dearest Flora and Ophelia

I am writing to commend The Eternal Intern for being blessed with the strength to go after a dream and never opting for the easy way out, despite any obstacles we have encountered. Our lives are enriched with adventures and life lessons that we would not exchange for anything in the world!

Ladies, our strength has gotten us through so much and I know that our lives will be full of greatness. We don't aspire for average. We crave challenge and intensity, and it is this craving that I know will lead to our ultimate successes in life.

Ladies, the force is strong with us! We must keep fighting and when we feel like giving up just remember that a true Jedi would try try again... (I'm dressing up as a Jedi for Halloween btw- *_*)

xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails