Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Emotional Roller coaster... Hands Up... weeeeeee

As my current (paying) gig comes to an end, I find myself filled with mixed emotions.  On the one hand, I am grateful and excited to embark on a new chapter of my life.  On the other hand (the bigger hand) I am anxious about this chapter.

If anyone had told me when I was still in school that I would be driving on a studio lot ever morning for a year and meet some of the most powerful executives in Hollywood, I would have laughed in disbelief! I am so overwhelmed by all that I have been able to accomplish (and endure) over the last couple of years, that on not-so-rare occasions I randomly explode with tears of joy, anxiety, stress and pride!  This is my emotional roller coaster...

So what is next for this eternal intern?  I couldn't tell you.  As you know, I have been interviewing quite a bit over the last month, however, I am now flirting with the idea of taking the rest of the year off, spending the holidays with loved ones, and returning to the job hunt with a clear mind and a fresh source of motivation/inspiration!  I also want to take the last month of 2009 to finish a feature script that I have been working on for the last year and get back into shape! It is ridiculous how unhealthy one can get from an office lifestyle of sitting on one's behind!


I will be a woman with a lot of free time soon so you girls best write with fun updates to keep me from going mad!

Lots of love,
xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails