Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

The city of Angels...perfect for the unemployed


With every passing moment, I get closer and closer to the sweet scent of freedom! I would like to make one thing extremely clear... if I were going to be unemployed anywhere in the world, I would chose Los Angeles!  In fact, I would go as far as to say one cannot truly enjoy this city without being unemployed!

Of course I am going to cotinue my job hunt, finish writing my script, and visit a lawyer and file my immigration case... but mostly I am looking forward to falling in love with the city all over again.
What other city in the world has hiking trails every 5 minutes, in every direction?!? Which other city has such a beautiful boardwalk to cycle from Malibu, through Santa Monica, down to Venice??!

Most importantly, which city has the weather to permit its residents to sit out on patios and contently work on their state of unemployment all year long?? LA has the highest ratio of struggling artists, that are NOT really struggling, but somehow get on surprisingly well despite the lack of a steady paycheck!  Visit any Starbucks or trendy cafe in the city and you will know what I mean.  EVERYONE IS A WRITER IN LA, including yours truly!  haha... when in Rome!

xxx Rose

P.S. this is totall bs and completely a defense mechanism!  I want a job asap...Help me!  xxx The Eternal Intern

1 comment:

  1. my fav is the hike to giffith park observatory. enjoy rose!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails