Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Long Time No See

Today I ran into a girl that I used to intern with a few years ago! It was lovely to see her, but it made me realize just how long I have been interning...YIKES!
LOL...I remember the first time I was told to write a coverage... I had no idea what it was!  I was instructed to read a script, write a brief synopsis and my comments.  Fortunately for me, I had just taken a story development class so I was able to drop some fancy terminology... that I wouldn't be caught dead using now!  I was basically reciting a text book! haha... oh well... you live, you learn... plus I was blissfully ignorant at the time!  I don't agree with most sayings like "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" or "when god closes a door, somewhere he opens a window", but let me tell you there is nothing truer than 'IGNORANCE IS BLISS" !!!!! lol...

xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails