Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spice Up Your Life!

Happy Weekend, ladies!  Flora, let us know how your birthday celebrations transpired.  Well, another work week over!  Yesterday, I worked from 8:00am to a whopping  9:30pm!  By the end of the day I couldn't think straight.  I am totally overwhelmed with my new gig, albeit glamorous.  Being a Hollywood A-S-S-T is no walk in the park, ladies!  We even have a rap song about it....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmB_nnQALCI - pure brilliance!















A few weeks ago, I realized that my sanity demands that I work hard at spicing up my A-S-S-T life!  Well, I have taken my first step by spicing up my iPhone and got me some bling!  So when I am at work dreading to get a text from my boss, I can take refuge in the fact that, at the very least, the medium with which he contacts me is so fabulous that it outweighs the fact that I am on call 24/7 for the next few months!


The next step?  Spicing up my car? So join me... every boy and every girl: SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!  And I dare you not to get that song stuck in your head for the rest of the day;)

xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails