Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Paris-New York

Bonjour girls,

I am sitting at my favorite café having my morning crème and tartine and thinking about how much fun I had in London with you, dearest Rose. 

Flora, since you have fallen off the face of the earth and I am blissfully unemployed (and frankly a little bored!), I have decided to come looking for you! Sure, some might say I should look for a job instead, but since when do I listen to the unsolicited opinions of others?! 

SO... I am booking a ticket this afternoon and I've decided to spend August in New York! I need a little break from Paris (too many run-ins with exes and too many tourists!) so why not get away from it all?


Get ready Flora, I'm coming for you!




Bisous xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails