Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

F*** Reality! I'm Happy Up here In The Clouds! The view is great :)

Flora! Sending you the warmest congratulations and best wishes!

I am sorry I did not respond sooner.  I have to be honest, when I first read about your engagement I was worried and had the exact same concerns that you voiced in your last email.

I couldn't have been more inconsiderate and more wrong!  I know now that we (the eternal intern) may not have a clear career path figured out, but that is not the end of the world.  One of the thing I have come to realize over the last couple of years, is that external factors have no place in one's love life.  Whoever said that love is not enough, is crazy!  Love IS enough and it's what life is all about :)

My number one concern right now is my health, love, friends and family. Everything else is secondary!
So in that spirit, CONGRATULATIONS FLORA!  May your new life with Mr. Right be full of endless laughter!

Missing you girls more than ever right now!  Lots of love.

xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails