Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just for fun...A Country Day

Following Ophelia's lead...I have put together my little outfit du jour...I am currently in the Big Apple, but dreaming of being in the countryside...with a Birkin...biensur!

A Country Day

What have I picked?? Well, I feel a little less Boho today...and a little more classic. Visions of horseback riding down leaf covered paths flow through my head...(btw: I'm in my shoebox apt. girls as I write...you can tell my imagination runs freely...)

Sergio Rossi Canvas Riding Boots - The class country boot. Classic and sophisticated.
Calypso Celle Idella Tee - Casual, relaxed, and no fret t-shirt.
Juicy Couture Chiffon Trimmed Cardigan - Low-key chic.
Barbour Classic Bedale Waxed Jacket - You can't leave the city without one..."The" country jacket.
Paige Jeans - Slimming, skinny, superb!
Hermes Scarf - Cashmere perfection.
Hermes 35cm Barenia Birkin - Words cannot describe...

1 comment:

  1. so country chic! i love it flora!!
    you girls are great!!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails