Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Home is where the heart is ? I'm not convinced!

Dearest Flora,

I was just reading your email about our 'paths' and I realized that you still referred to NYC as home.  As you girls already know, I will be spending the holidays in Toronto and there have been plenty of times that I have stopped myself from referring to it as 'home'.  Eternal interns, where do you believe is your home on this earth?  Home is not simply one's address.  If home is where the heart is... then for my lovely better half and myself it would be Japan.  We miss Tokyo every minute of every day... Although, we want to settle here in Hollywood (for now), we also consider London as a possible home.

So where do I believe is home?  Well, my home right NOW is in West Hollywood, a couple of years ago it was in Sydney, a year before that it was in Tokyo, and for a long time before that it was in the Greater Toronto Area (Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill, Downtown Toronto, etc...)! 

xxx Rose

Ophelia,  thank you for sharing your fashion obsessions with us.  I absolutely adore that dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails