Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NOLA!

Greetings from New Orleans!  After beaucoup de travel, I finally made it.   I had just enough time to drive through the French Quarter and along Bourbon Street before heading to watch a Hornets game.  I'm not a big sports fan (unless Zidane is playing!), but it was a good time.  I saw a woman in a heinous belted Hornets jersey but I won't even get into that...

Tomorrow on the agenda:  A trip back to the French Quarter where I saw the most incredible antique and vintage stores as I was driving by!  I have a list that is too long and a suitcase that is too small!  What's an Eternal Intern to Do?

I promise to write more and respond to your posts bientot.  Until then, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Bisous x x x

Ophelia

Envoyé de mon iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails