Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ophelia's Outfits Part Deux


Ophelia's Outfit


I'm home sick today and clearly I have a lot of time on my hands! I took advantage of the lazy day in bed to catch up on all my favorite magazines and read a few more chapters of The Gospel According to Coco Chanel.

I also put together an "If I wasn't at home in bed in my pjs I'd be wearing...." outfit!
Here are the must haves:

Tuxedo jacket - I have had mine for YEARS! I got it in LA at Buffalo Exchange. The best $7 I ever spent!

Boyfriend jean - I still love my skinny jeans, but there is something about a pair of boyfriend jeans that are worn in in all the right places!

Headband - Made famous by Ms. Blair Waldorf, I am still obsessed with mine. The trend may have gotten out of hand, but in my eyes they're still super practical and they look awesome!

Cashmere Pashmina - I always have one in my bag. You never know when you'll need it!

Moleskine Notebook - There is always something to see and do in Paris! When I'm going about my daily business I'll often pass something I want to come back and explore. Without a note book I'd never remember!

My iPhone - Even after 4 years in Paris I still get a little turned around in certain quartiers. I'm also going to make more of an effort to tweet!

Perfume - Coco Chanel once said "A woman who does not wear perfume has no future." Who am I to question Mademoiselle Chanel?

2 comments:

  1. boyfriend jeans are a must~ I live in mine

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the top from? I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails