Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rose's Greatest Hits

I just came back from a wicked night of sushi, sake and karaoke!  (I hope I don't regret it tomorrow :-\ )
Here is my top 5 picks from tonight:

5-Summer Nights duet from Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta
4-I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston
3-The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
2-Don't Stop Believing by Journey
and my # 1 favorite song of all time to karaoke to is... from the talented Bonny Tyler...

I dare you ladies to challenge my list... what's your top 5?

Sweet dreams
xxx Rose

Photo Credit:
http://media.podhoster.com/gh1/images/gold_mic_ornament.gif

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of night! Your list is pretty darn good...I wouldn't change a thing :)

    Have a great day!

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time!
    Loved your list;it's hard to pick my fav!.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails