Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Hate You, Technology

Ophelia... so glad to hear about your trip!  There is nothing like a weekend away to shake off any bitter mood!  I hope that when we are Eternally Employed, we can take many such weekends together!  I guess Flora can come with :P

Today I was put in charge of a simple yet surprisingly grueling task... I had to set up my boss's blackberry bluetooth to his car!  Sounds easy enough, right?  Wrong!  It took me a good hour in the car, and I even had to call for reinforcements!  Technology is possibly the single most frustrating thing on this planet.  I'm sure the people that drove past my parked car were wondering was going on... I am pretty sure I was talking to myself and making absolutely ridiculous gestures at the phone.  

Well... That was the excitement of this E.I.'s day... off to bed now... sweet dreams!

xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails