Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions of an Intern

Hello girls,
How are you enjoying your last day of 2011?    I am having a lovely time in Toronto, but I ready to leave for New York in a few days!  Flora,  I'll call you on the way in from the airport!

Like Flora, I am very much looking forward to a peaceful New Year's Eve.  Last year, I attended the most magical party in Paris, but this year I am so excited to spend the night in among friends.  I will be ringing in the New Year at a small, intimite dinner party hosted by Kate and Bill, a newly wed-couple I met a few years back.  I cannot wait because Kate is a phenomenal chef and they always invite the coolest, most interesting people to their parties.  I am so honored to be included!

And as always, I have a few resolutions that I vow to keep in 2011:


1.  Take more pictures (using my awesome new camera!)



2.  Stay in touch  (Letters, phone calls, even emails)


3.  "Fly above the haters" (No more negative people!  If you suck, you're gone!)


4.  Take more road trips  


5.   Read.  (Instead of using Facebook or checking emails when I have free time!)




Wishing you both a happy and healthy New Year!  I am looking forward to more Eternal Intern antics in 2011!  

Love always, 

Bisous xx Ophelia 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails