Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

An Office BROmance

"Bro! You are a legend!"

OMG, if I have to hear the words "Dude" and "Bro" one more time I am going to have a freak out.

So two of the other production interns that I word with have basically fallen in love with each other and can barely keep keep their hands off each other.

If there was an award for best BRO-mance these two knuckleheads would be 1st place, coming in second would be Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth's Bromance in The King's Speech and 3rd would be Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law in Sherlock Holmes.

Don't get me wrong, they are amusing and hilarious together, but I need some chick talk in my life.  I am sick of them high-fiving and talking about how they would have their way with Jessica Alba and that playboy model that Hugh Hefner is engaged to!  I would actually put money on the fact that neither of them have seen any action in months if not years.

Far from a legend, mate, you are an epic fail!

xxx Rose

P.S. O, so proud of you!  Will call you tomorrow for details.  Is this short term or a long term thing?  Either way so glad for you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails