Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Traveling Intern

Hello girls!
Rose, can't wait to hear more about this new office romance!  How exciting!   I am seeing Flora next week and I know she too is dying to hear the details!   As you know, I am in New York for a few weeks and already having the best time!  I was in the Hamptons this weekend and it was AMAZING.  It is still chilly in New York so the beaches were empty and the towns were nice and peaceful.   Sand, sea and lobster rolls!  It was the perfect weekend.  Last night went to see Thieves, a friend's band, playing at The Montauket and then followed some of the locals to a very "authentic"bar.  It the most fun I have had in ages!

This morning, slightly worse for wear, we had breakfast in Montauk and then had tea on the beach with one of our favorite Montauk residents.  It was a wonderful day, not too cool and starting to really feel like spring.   There were surfers out at Ditch Plains beach but it was a peaceful, quiet morning.   So perfect and peaceful that I had such a hard time packing up the car to head back to the city!  Luckily, I won't have to be away from the ocean for too long...  I leave for Miami tomorrow morning!

Ashton, long overdue for a holiday, proposed a few days in Miami and I was quick to agree!  Four days on Miami Beach with my fabulous friend, I am so so so excited!  So girls, I will be MIA in MIA for the next few days.  Flora, we still have more catching up to do when I get back and Rose, any chance you can hope a flight to NYC?!

Speak to you soon, les filles!

Bisous xx Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails