Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Just Want To Bang On The Drums All Day....

I feel like such a loser lately, guys... I am sick to death of waiting for a promotion that is just not coming my way and I am so incredibly jealous of you ladies right now.  To top it all off, I am so totally broke that I have taken on a weekend gig at a cafe near my place in Studio City.  So now I spend my workweek interning for pennies, and then behind a cashier on the weekends.    

Sorry to be such a bummer, but I am just having a rough time lately.

I am so tempted to just give up on everything and live life just like my hero: THE DUDE.  God I love The Big Lebowski. So what do you think?  Wearing pyjamas all day long and generally not giving a sh*t about anyone or anything. Sounds like heaven right about now.

Well, I hope all is well in NYC and Paris.  Drop me a line when you get a chance.

Lots of love,

xxx

Rose

1 comment:

  1. great post… thanks for sharing! by the way… If you are looking for services, you can check out sites that offers services of different niche like yipees.comthat provides easy, and convenient to find needed local services without having to go through huge internet listing services or the Yellow Pages. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yipees/155476964489120?ref=ts and click LIKE. thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails