Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Boyfriends and Bonfires

Ciao Ragazze,

Flora, cara mia, I am so sorry to hear about the breakup!  I cannot believe el novio would disappear like that!  I'm going to be in NYC on business in two weeks so we can commiserate together!  Sending you all my love until our reunion.  Rose, I am sorry for your "breakup" as well!  We need an Eternal Intern weekend to feel sorry for ourselves over copious bottles of champagne!  The good news is that things always get better.  Flora, our broken hearts will mend and Rose, a new office treat will come around!  I am sure of it!

In business news, I have had the most insane week.  Work work work!  When I wasn't working I was stuffing my face with pasta, gelato and cotoletta alla milanese!  I think I put on 100 lbs!  Adding to the madness was my last minute decision to attend a party on the Ile de Ré!  I left Milan on Friday afternoon, landed in Paris and hoped on a train to the Ile de Ré.  Kurt was hosting a fabulous birthday party on the beach and I couldn't miss it!  Needless to say I arrived exhausted and looking a little rough, but there is nothing like an American-style beach bonfire to lift anyone's spirits!  Honestly, if you had seen this party you would have thought you were in Montauk, not France!

Now I'm back in Paris and back to work.  I feel like I have been away for 100 years!

What a whirlwind!

Bisous xx Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails