Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

California Girls

Hey ladies,

Flora, don't worry about being a bit out of it lately.  100% understandable!  You will bounce back.

O, sounds like working life is agreeing with you!

My internship is still going great.  I am starting to get a little bit bored of my routine, so I have spoken to the production assistant about the possibility of helping out another department for a couple of months (potentially casting or wardrobe?) and she seemed to be quite receptive to it.  It has been about a week since I brought it up to her so I think it is worth having another chat with her.  Or do you guys think that is too pushy? Help!

On a personal note, I have been loving this summer!  I have been hiking so much that I literally have developed buns of steel.  I have never been in better shape in my life and have never gotten so much attention before either.  I am also nicely tanned and I have to say I feeling like quite the California Girl... daisy dukes and bikinis on top!

xxx

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails