Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

2012 - Resolution #1 - Get Hobbies!

Ladies!

 I am officially starting to drive myself mad in Hollywood.  All my friends work in the industry and I spend all my free time thinking about writing and of getting ahead!  I need to find something to do in this city that does not involve the entertainment industry.

I would pick up Japanese classes again if I had the money, but I think it is more important to feed myself at this point!  Maybe I can find someone who wants to do a language exchange!  I really have to look into it asap.

When I was younger I played guitar, drew, read a lot of books... now I pat myself on the back for making a healthy home cooked meal!  I have no energy at all!  It's like all the youthful spark has been sucked out of me between the hours of 9am and 7pm.

OK that's it...  For the new year I am going to take up two activities outside of work that do not involve the film or tv industry.

Any ideas?

xxx

Rose

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails