Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter with The Energizer Bunny

Thank goodness it is finally sunny in New York!  I can't take anymore wintery weather!  It's April... What the hell!!  Rose, Ophelia and I miss you so much!  Can you please come visit us?  She's here for a whole month and I have vowed to abandon my hermit ways and actually hang out with her!  I could really use you on my side since O is like the Energizer Bunny when it comes to going out!  

Last night we went for drinks at The Leadbelly followed by dinner at The Fat Radish.  Live music and oysters?  Yes Please!  We've got lots more on the social docket this week: our good friend and the gal behind Manhattan Roulette is celebrating her birthday tonight night.  Then a fab chica we know from high school, Kat Berkeley, is having her birthday party on tomorrow night!  And lastly, Easter brunch at Bistro La Promenade... could Alain Allegretti be any more dreamy?!

I'm not quite sure when I'm going to sleep but now that it is officially spring I am ready to get back out there!

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails