Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hola chicas!

Rose, what's the latest, amiga?  Ophelia, are you back or have we lost you forever to Maine and Newspaper Nate?  SO glad to hear you're bouncing back from that Kevin disaster! That guy was always trouble!!!  I'll never forget one particularly boozy night in high school when we decided to go drunk skating at that rink behind your house.  I woke up all covered in bruises because Kevin thought it was funny to trip me on the ice!  Such a jerk!!!  Actually, speaking of memories... I took a serious trip down memory lane last weekend.  I went home to visit the family and went through some of my old photo albums.  I haven't laughed that hard in weeks!!  A few highlights (and don't worry, I won't post the pictures!)...

Montreal 2000:  Rose fell in love with that McGill guy we met at a bar and tried to pretend she was in college.  We so clearly were NOT.  Omg then he invited her back to his dorm (haha!) and she asked if we could come too!  haha!

Islamorada 2003:  Spring Break in the Keys.  I fell sleep in the sun and got the worst sunburn of my life!  And you jerks took pictures instead of waking me up!  (Hate you!).  Was that the same trip when we lost the house keys in the sand and spent hours looking for them so my parents wouldn't murder us?

Spain 2005:  Tagging along on Ophelia's family vacation.  Remember we met those three guapo dudes and we drank with them in a park by the hotel (Seemed like a great idea at the time!).  Ophelia got hammered and we had to convince her parents that we had gone out to dinner and she got food poisoning from bad paella!  As if they actually believed us!


Long story sort, we have had some good times!   Miss you!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails