Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

La Nostalgie Burberry

Hello les filles,

After reading Flora's Christmas list I started reminiscing...

Back when Flora was living in Paris (la belle époque!), we used to spend saturday afternoons window shopping around the fabulous 6th arrondissement.  Naturellement, no trip was complete without a trip to Burberry to lust after the coveted trench.

After a quick noisette at Relais Odeon, I would go home to plan outfits using anything in my wardrobe that would go with my Burberry trench (What doesn't go with a Burberry trench?)!

In honor of Burberry's The Art of the Trench, I was inspired to digitally recreate on of my favorite trench-centered looks.

Bises, Ophelia


Ophelia's Outfits


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails