Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

What's your talent?

Good evening ladies!
Sincere apologies for having been M.I.A. What have I been up to these days?.... well, I have been volunteering with an A-list producer about 6 days a week so, as you can imagine, he has been keeping me on my toes!  I am on call 24/7... how the f*** does the medical field do this day in and day out for 365 days a year?! Boggles my mind!  I will continue to work for him for another week before the X-mas Holidays, and then my new internship begins in January, which I am tremendously excited for!

Ophelia, I totally agree... some people are born with horseshoe's up their you know what!  Despite this infuriating fact, what keeps me sane, is that those who work hardest and risk the most end up with greater rewards... these rewards may not materialize in monetary form per say, but the journey is more important than the end result!  Like our friend Miley Cyrus puts so elequently, "it's the climb"!

Flora, I would absolutely love to come to Vegas... I just have to run it by this producer that I am helping out.  I don't think it should be a problem, but as it is the last day before the holidays he might need me to help out :(  However, like you said, LA LA Land is not far from Vegas so if might just need to drive up Friday night!

Girls, I went to go see Alan Cumming's one man show at the Geffen Playhouse entitled 'I Bought A Blue Car Today'! What an inspiration!  This man is talented beyond imagination and in the intimate experience of this theater, I felt so inspired by his talent.  He can sing, he can dance, he can do stand up comedy, he can act... he is a true entertainer!  It got me thinking though... What is my talent?  I can organize.  I am a quick learner.  I am motivated.  I am smart.... do these count?

I want/need a talent!  HELP!

xxx Rose

Photo Credit:
http://www.cbc.ca/whatodds/Cirque%20de%20Soleil%20AP%20Zaia%20in%20China.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails