Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

I see London, I see France, I see Ophelia's Underpants!

Hello ladies,
As you know, I am in a bit of a slump these days.  I haven't been doing much of anything except the occasional trip to my favorite cafe and a lot of moping.  I started thinking about my sudden fall from grace and realized that if I am going to lounge around like a couch potato at least I can do it in style...



Outfit


Lounge Essentials


Jean Yu camisole - I interned at Jean Yu many years ago.  We wore her beautiful camisoles whenever clients came to the showroom.


La Perla silk culottes


D. L & Co. candles - I bring them back from New York or have my sister send them!


A silk dressing gown


A pretty tea set - I love espresso but as I mentioned before there is nothing like afternoon tea!


A vintage alarm clock - Not that I have anything pressing to get up for in the morning, but a vintage alarm clock is always so pretty on a bedside table.


Bonne nuit, les filles! 


Bisous x x x Ophelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails