Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rose The Superintern

Good Evening!

It's been a good week at work.  Everything just went smoothly and I got lots of complements and attended a few work drinks.  I couldn't be happier with the way things are going at this internship.   I'm hoping to land an assistant gig form all this networking!

What are you ladies up to this weekend?  I am headed to the beach and sporadically working on updating my resume...

Do you guys embellish your internships on your resumes?  I was updating mine last night and I found that I use '/' excessively.  Let me explain further.  Instead of saying I interned at a studio and sat at all the executives desks, I say I was a 'floater/intern'.  Instead of saying that I interned on set for a low budget movie, I say "driver/intern'.  When possible I have used 'assistant/intern', 'receptionist/intern' and even 'office manager/intern'.   I might as well highlight my name up top and say 'ROSE:  superwoman/eternal intern!' 

xxx
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails