Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Eternal Tease


He steps closer.  You touch.  Your heart is pounding a million beats a second.  Before you know it he has you up against the wall as you kiss passionately and just as he begins to unbutton you blouse he stops, turns around and says its been a pleasure and to please keep in touch.

In case you were wondering, that is what it feels like to be an Eternal Intern.  I get such a seductive taste to a beautiful world of scripts, putting projects together, being surrounded by amazing talent, right in the middle of all the buzz, you read about the stuff you are working on in the daily news and then all of a sudden it all comes to a heartbreaking end.  

I am left feeling unsatisfied in a way I have never felt before. It hurts every time.  

In the words of Churchill if you're going through hell, keep going...

Xxx Rose

1 comment:

  1. And yet, sometimes I wish that they would just forget about me. I still have an Oscar winner contacting me ... a year after I quit ... asking me for things. Do I know your password? No!! Why would I know that over a year after we stopped working together. And, how do you not know it? It's your bloody password. Sometimes I wish it were just a one night stand!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails