Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

He Loves Me, I Love Him Not

Dearest girls,
Rose, congrats on the new gig!  You deserve it, sweetheart!  Flora, my love, I'm in NYC... Two single girls out on the town?!  I made it in just before they closed the airports!  Boy oh boy!  This trip was already set to be dramatic but a hurricane makes it even crazier!

I traveled with my boss today and arrived at JFK first thing this morning.  It was an intense trip to say the least but at least I am staying on for an extra week after he leaves.  I don't know how I am going to survive with him!  Since he professed his love last week things have been weird to say the least:

Exhibit A: I arrived at work on Monday and there was a note on my desk asking to speak to me privately.  He announced to the office that we were stepping out to a cafe to discuss "a project" where he assured me that his unrequited feelings would not affect my job or our office environment.  As if!

Exhibit B: We have had way too many "business lunches" (Costes yesterday, Alain Ducasse today!) and this evening he asked if I wanted to continue working over drinks at the Ritz.

Exhibit C:  He hinted at a "massive fight" with his girlfriend, Marianne, implying that they were on the verge of a breakup!  So awkward!

Flora, I hope you have a lot of things planned for us so I have an escape route!  hehe!

Bisous xx Ophelia

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahahahaha, this blog post was amazing! I love it.

    I really do hope myboss doesnt profess his undying love for me....even though i secretly do, he's really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha amazing! I suppose my boss does have a certain "je ne sais quoi" but you're lucky to have a certifiably hot boss! xx Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha we just had lunch... :O

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails