Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Nightmare From The Past

Ophelia,  I'm glad you are having fun, but you have got to seriously be careful with this situation.  You are literally playing with fire here!  I really don't meant to rain on your parade at all babe.  I am just worried about you.  I'll give you a buzz later to chat, I love you and just want to see you happy!

Ladies, do you remember Julie KT? The really irritating know-it-all from college? The one that hooked up with Alex after you guys broke up, O!    She was always talking down to everyone and thinking that she was God's gift to the world.

Well... now she is back haunting my life!  She moved to f ***ing LA!  I ran into her while I was on a run to Whole Foods for work.  Turns out she moved and now wants  to become a script writer!  The part that kills me is that this girl has had a horseshoe up her f***ing ass her entire life and I bet you I will be begging her to be her assistant before too long!   The entire encounter was a nightmare... let's just hope that it doesn't become a reoccurring one!

xxx

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails