Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Taking the High Road

Hi my lovely girls,
Let me start by saying that I miss you both so much!  We need an Eternal Intern holiday somewhere warm and fabulous!  Flora, how funny that your intern is such a social butterfly!  Maybe he'll settle into his role and you two will have a long and happy (professional?) relationship together! hehe!  Rose, have I got news for you... I'm coming to LA!!   I will be there on FRIDAY!!  Can you believe it!?  I haven't been out to visit you in years and years and now it is finally happening!

While I am excited to be going on yet another business trip, I am a little concerned this time around.  Usually my boss goes on these trips and in recent history he has been taking me with him.  This time, however, I am being sent alone and I have a funny feeling it is because he wants me out of the picture!  Ever since that damn Damien started I have become the invisible woman.  Damien and the boss have started some ridiculous Ol' Boys Club and I have been excluded!

And have I mentioned just how much I hate Damien?  I don't trust him in the least.  He's too perfect, you know?  I am determined to find out exactly what is wrong with him (there must be something!).  And the worst part?  He doesn't fight fair.  He's a snake!  That's fine with me though, I'll take the high road... to LA!  Clear your schedule, Rose!  I'm staying at the Chateau Marmont and guess what... I'm expensing everything!  ha!

Bisous xx Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails