Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Case Of The Missing Laundry

Flora!  We have been worried about you.  We hadn't heard from you for ages and to think... you have just been busy dreaming of laser hair surgery... gotta love Groupon!

London is absolutely freezing!  O, how is the weather in Paris?  I am so spoiled by the SoCal sun... my blood can't handle this chill!

We start shooting in a couple of weeks.  So things are starting to really pick up at work now, but I think I have risen to the challenge.  I am trying my best and just hope that I can make a good impression.

London has been amazeballs so far.  It really is an extraordinary city.  There is so much to do and discover.  The people are stylish and the men are so handsome!!!  I definitely need to find me one of them... more on that later...

Sounds perfect right?
Wrong!
Everything was going smoothly until two day ago.  The story sounds ridiculous, but given that I earn intern's wages... you will be able to sympathize!
I went downstairs to do my laundry in the building where I am staying and when I returned to check on it an hour later....IT WAS MISSING!   I couldn't believe my luck.  Over the last couple of days I have been seeing signs going up around the building of people demanding that their stolen laundry be returned.  Can you believe it?    We have a laundry thief in the building!  How disgusting do you have to be?  And the worst part of it all?  THEY STOLE MY BLOODY WHITES!!!  What has this world come to?!?!?

Miss you guys loads!

xxx

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails