Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Head Over Heels

Girls!  You both had me laughing out loud reading your latest tales!  Flora, I can just see your face when your boss discovered what you were up to!  And Rose, I feel for you but that is bloody hilarious!  Who does that?!  Yuck!

Lots to report in my little life...  I am still dating the mystery man (I still don't want to say who it is because I like him too much!) and it is going so so well.  We are keeping our relationship very secret because there are outside parties who would not be thrilled to hear we're together and I absolutely love that no one knows!  There is no pressure!  We had the most amazing time in Positano over the holidays and next weekend we're going to the South of France on a little getaway.  I am utterly thrilled to have met someone I get along with so well!  He's perfect!  I mean, really perfect!  Swoon!

When I first met him I really didn't think we would have much in common and I completely wrote him off, but once I got past my initial skepticism I realized just how darling he is!  I suppose what they say is true, never judge a book by its cover!  Oh girls, I've lost it!  Can we please live in the same city so you can stop me from falling head over heels in love with devilishly handsome men?  Haha! 

We see each other every night and spend the weekends strolling along the Canal Saint Martin, catching films at La Pagode and dining at amazing restaurants!  J'adore!  I promise to unveil his identity just as soon as I know those "outside parties" won't be a threat!

Oh la la, girls... I've got it bad!

Bisous xx Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails