Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Peaceful Night

O, sounds like you had a wonderful evening! What a gorgeous mask!  I spent the night with P and two other couples by a fireplace in our pyjamas!  It was such a gorgeous apartment in Toronto's harbourfront.  The view was phenomenal and we were all toasty warm in our flannels by the fire.  We ordered Chinese food, played video games and toasted the night away with a few bottles of bubbly! It was absolutely marvellous to catch up with such an incredible group of friends.  We laughed and I cried...I always get emotional when the clock strikes 12... and this year was no different!  I am looking forward to a new year and more so to a new decade! I already have my resolutions planned... let's see how well I do in keeping them :)

xxx Rose


Photo Credit:
http://img2.timeinc.net/toh/i/steps/fireplace-doors-toutX.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails