Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Perfect 10 in 2010!

Following Rose's lead, here are my New Year's resolutions... 

1.  Find a fabulous (payed!) job!  
2009 was the year of the eternal internship... I need a "perfect 10" job in 2010!  

2. Take advantage of the Farmers' markets around Paris.  
This year the marché beats out the supermarché à la Hannah Blazer!



3. Read more. 
I have a stack of magazines I didn't get to in 2009, but in 2010 I'm going to read much more!  I've read Wuthering Heights three times, but since it is one of my all-time faves, I think it will be at the top of my list!  Any suggestions? 


4.  No drinking in January.  
That's right, no champagne, no martinis, no apéro!  This is going to be a long month... 

5.  Brush up on my Spanish and Italian.  
My recent trips to España and Italia have inspired me to truly master the languages!  

6. Be more like Barbie... 
In other words, live life to the fullest!  


7.  Wear high heels.  
As Victoria Beckham said: "I beyond hate ballerina flats. I can't walk in them. Unless they're on a ballet dancer doing ballet, I just don't get it!"  I can't live without my repetto flats, but in 2010 I'm going to swap flats for heels at least 3 times per week!  I remember a time when I lived in heels, but flats are just so comfortable...


8.  Channel my inner J-Lo.  
This may sound silly, but a friend and I recently stumbled upon (aka actively sought out) old Jennifer Lopez videos and I am newly inspired!  Not only is she beyond confident (seriously, she is mediocre at everything she does!), but she always has flawlessly bronzed skin and make up!  Sephora anyone?  My makeup bag needs a makeover if I'm going to succeed at being J-Lo!  ha!  


9. Write more letters.  
I am in love with my new Smythson Stationary.  Expect letters soon, ladies! 



10.  Be the best young lady I can be!  
Perfect 10 in 2010!  


Happy 2010 Eternal Interns!  Looking forward to an incredible year!  


Bisous,  Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails