Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Hunt Continues

Good morning (technically afternoon),

This is my third day of 'freedom' and I don't have much to say for myself.  I have been catching up on sleep and job searching.  There are some prospects, but nothing solid just yet.

Flora, your job sounds superb and  I couldn't be more glad for you.  Ophelia, shall we plan a trip to crash Flora's seemingly perfect life for a weekend? God knows I have the time right now.  Have you started a new internship ?

To be honest the most exciting this that has happened to me over the last week is rediscovering the absolute brilliance that is Woody Allen's Annie Hall!  In my top five for sure which now makes it (in no particular order) :
1-Marry Poppins
2-Annie Hall
3-Top Gun
4-Terminator 2
5-Star Wars (I can never pick which one so I group the first trilogy here)
That's my picks for this week but my top five seems to change more frequently than one would expect.

As for today, I believe I will simply have another lazy day in my 'onesie' pajamas and continue to search for my next internship.  Yes you read correctly I wear a 'onesie' and I am not ashamed to admit it.  Not everyone can look as stylish as Audrey Hepburn when they just wake up!

At least I feel confident about my ability to land an internship!  That's something to be proud of, I think...  Lord knows I have a page full of them on my CV by now... 7 to be exact (2 of which were paid).

Actually, I might treat myself to a hotdog from Pink's.  One just opened up at Universal City Walk which is pretty close to my place.  I might try to get some exercise in and walk there this afternoon.  My ass could certainly use the workout!  I can feel it expanding as I sit on the couch to write this email, but considering that you are two of my favorite people I believe that it is justified!

Stay cool, ladies.

xxx

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails