Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's Raining... It's Pouring...

Hi Ladies,

Ophelia, I know I said it before, but sorry again for your loss.  Actually, ladies, I am  not a huge fan of pets but I loved both of your dogs.  How are things in Paris going, besides that?  Is your assisting gig done now?  What's new?

Flora, how is eternal employment treating you in NYC?

Life as an intern in LA is same as usual.  It is Oscar weekend, and it hasn't stopped raining yet today!  It's kinda nice though, as I always feel guilty sitting at home in LA when it is sunny, which is pretty much always!

Actually, there is an interesting development at work.  The production assistant that I report directly to, has been unusually nice to me.  I shouldn't be complaining, but she has dragged me out for drinks three times in the last two weeks.  Call me old fashioned, but I like keeping my work life separate from my personal life.  I am not a huge fan of them overlapping and in my current state I find my weekends a peaceful escape from hopping around on one leg on set.

Miss you guys like crazy!

xxx Rose

P.S. Can you believe we are pretty much into March already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails