Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

And the Oscar goes to:


Flora, I am so glad you got out there last night and showed the rest of New York City what you are made of!   Networking definitely makes the world go round, so if we are to call ourselves Eternal Interns we must learn the true meaning of SHMOOZE!  Ophelia, you and I need to follow in Flora's ever so graceful footsteps;)

I was trying to decide which movie to go see tonight, and with Oscar season around the corner, it was inevitable that I would be engaged in a heated discussion of Hollywood's deserving and less deserving... I wanted to share with you three phenomenal actors that I believe are unbelievably talented and without the slightest doubt, deserving!


1st on my list is Johnny Depp.  Movies in which he especially shined:  Benny and June, Edward Scissorhands, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!


2nd is the hilarious Jim Carrey.  Movies in which he especially shined:  The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Man on the Moon!


Last but definitely not least, Leonardo DiCaprio.  Movies in which he especially shined:  What's Eating Gilbert Grape, The Aviator, The Departed!

Agree or disagree?

xxx Rose



Photo Credits:
http://ferdyonfilms.com/Oscar%202.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails